Martes, Nobyembre 25, 2014

The French connection: 4 Awesome Places To Visit In Paris

The difference between living and being alive is that when you choose to live out your life, there are endless possibilities of excitement and enjoyment. It doesn’t take much, you just need yourself and the willingness to become who you want to be. Some people want to become doctors, lawyers, nurses or even performers, but me, I choose to become a traveler. Why? It’s because my day just becomes better and better whenever I visit a place that I have never been to or a destination that I have lost myself into. I don’t know, maybe I was born to walk and cover every inch of the earth’s crust until I pass, but let me just say that I’ll be more than willing to give my whole life to this wonderful passion.

Last month, I visited one of Europe’s most prestigious and well – known countries, France. And may I say that I had so much fun and satisfaction when I visited it’s capital, Paris. Ah yes, Paris, the city that is filled with life during the day and filled with romance at night. You can never go wrong when you check in at your hotel ‘cause this city is a place where you can unwind and let your stress out.

Plus there are some incredible places to visit and some historical sites to see so I guess you better prepare for some quality time and excitement. And if you wish to more information about flight services or travel plans, I stumbled upon https://roviaescapes.com. Be sure to check it out later. Now here are my 4 favorite places in Paris. I really enjoyed being there and I am pretty sure that I’ll be back very soon.
  1. Notre Dame Cathedral
This famous church has been there for centuries. From Nostradamus to the hunchback of Notre Dame, the Notre Dame Cathedral has been famous not just for the characters it has featured, but also because of its structure and design. It is definitely a really good site to visit.
  1. The Eiffel Tower
Perhaps the most famous French architectural site ever built, the Eiffel tower attracts more than 200 million visitors a year. It also lights up at night and that really lights the city up.
  1. The Louvre Museum
Art perhaps is one of Paris’ greatest achievements, and the Louvre has collections that will punch you senseless. From the Mona Lisa to the Venus de Milo, this facility houses the most astonishing artworks ever produced.
  1. Seine River
Last but not the least, a boat ride on the famous Seine River is in fact another great thing to do in Paris. It gives you a one of a kind tour of the city aboard a big ferry where you can take snapshots of famous structures and sites.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento